- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Uncle Walt’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well by hand. Form the mixture into 1-2 inch meatballs. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Fry meatballs in batches. When the meatball is very brown and slightly crisp remove from the heat and drain on a paper towel.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) Uncle Walt’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Trail Blazer Wing & Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 7-1/2 cups)
- Additional Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce
- Pimiento-stuffed olives, optional
In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until vegetables are tender, 8-10 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes; cook 2 minutes. Add next six ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook until it wilts, about 5 minutes. Soup will be chunky. Serve immediately with additional Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce. If desired, add olives to resemble eyes. Yield: 16 servings.
Blend all ingredients in a food processor. If you don’t have Fat Boy Premium All Purpose Rub, try something sodium-based as a substitute. This is a great recipe to play with. What do you like in your Bloody Mary? Try adding to the dip to meet your tastes!
- Olive oil, for sauteing
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Fat Boy Cowgirl Rub or chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 15 ounces Uncle Walt’s Bloody Mary Mix, plus more if needed
- 1/4 cup vodka, optional
- 1 tablespoon Fat Boy Steak Rub
- Several dashes Trail Blazer Wing & Hot Sauce, or to taste
- Several dashes Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
In a large pot over medium heat, add some olive oil and saute the celery and onions until soft. Add the garlic and stir, then add the ground beef. Cook until browned, 5 to 10 minutes; drain off the excess fat. Stir in the Cowgirl Rub or chili powder, cumin and oregano.
In a pitcher, mix up the Bloody Mary mix, vodka if using, steak rub, hot sauce and Worcestershire and add it to the pot. Add the kidney and pinto beans, stir together well, cover and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Add more Bloody Mary mix or water if needed during simmering.